Re: ISP1761 / FTDI SIO USB serial problems

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 07:43:57PM +0530, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
> * Russell King - ARM Linux | 2011-01-28 10:21:53 [+0000]:
>
> >Isn't it possible to only enable SOF interrupts only when we have
> >URBs waiting, and turn them off while idle?  If there's nothing
> >queued which might appear on the 'done' list then there's no point
> >having a stream of SOF interrupts.
>
> Russell, this pach should implement what you suggested. It goes even one
> step further and enables SOT based interrupts only if we have more than
> one ATL packet queued. I don't hit this condition here. Could please
> test it if you find a quiet moment?

I've been running it today, and so far it seems to be surviving fine.

I do notice a single very short pause with minicom's reception, which
I don't think I had with the previous patch, but other than that this
seems fine.

Tested-by: Russell King <rmk+kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>