Re: Keytouch IEC 60945 USB Keyboard not working

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2011, kholis wrote:
>
>> Hi, Alan. Seem this patch similar to
>> http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-usb/2009/3/17/5184204 :) Btw,
>
> Yes, your device has the same problem as the device in that thread.
>
>> Should I recompile _all_ kernel? or is there any way faster (make it
>> as module for instance)?
>
> If you build the USB stack as modules then it's enough to do:
>
>        make M=drivers/usb/core
>        make modules_install
>
> You might also need to create a new initramfs image, depending on your
> distribution.
>
> Even if you don't build the USB stack as modules, the make procedure
> will rebuild only the files that get changed by the patch.

I've compiled current kernel (2.6.35) in my distro (Ubuntu 10.10) with
this tutorial (www.howtoforge.com/kernel_compilation_ubuntu) after
applied your patch above. But still no luck, the keyboard still not
detected and produced same error as before. :(