RE: Interpreting lsusb output

>Have you tried the output of 'lsusb -t'?
>
>Or the lsusb.py program that comes in the usbutils package?  Either of
>them will show you this.

Greg,
I did try that, but didn't know how to correlate this?
As an example:

~ # lsusb -t
Bus#  6
`-Dev#   1 Vendor 0x0000 Product 0x0000
  `-Dev#   3 Vendor 0x03f0 Product 0x1027

So how do I interpret "Bus#  6" with the ID that vmware reports, which I
assume is the PCi ID?

I am very limited to what was compiled in the console, but for the sake
of learning how to do this, I will try your recommended tools on a stock
RHEL box for the sake of completeness.

Thanks for all the help guys!
jlc