Re: [OFF TOPIC] Off on business travel for next two weeks

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Felipe Balbi <balbi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll be off on business travel for the next two weeks. Hopefully I'll
> have good internet access and will be able to continue working.
>
> For reference, this is what I have queued for 2.6.38-rc1 cycle:
>
> Bob Liu (1):
>      usb: musb: hsdma: change back to use musb_read/writew
>
> Ming Lei (1):
>      usb: musb: fix kernel panic during s2ram(v2)
>
> Sergei Shtylyov (1):
>      usb: musb: core: fix IRQ check

If you get a chance, can you please queue the following patch for
2.6.38-rc as well?

usb: musb: maintain three states for buffer mappings instead of two

I am also travelling so I may not be able to follow-up for next couple of days.

Thanks,

--
Mian Yousaf Kaukab