Re: Fwd: Need help on copying contents to a temp buffer from a mass storage device

Hi ,

 thanks for your prompt reply

actually my project is on encryption of contents on pen drive .so
initially we have to demonstrate that it's possible to steal data from
the pen drive . that is what i am saying. without the knowledge of
user, in background i will copy the data . and in phase 2 , we will
implement encryption so that , even if its stolen , the data will be
in encrypted form only. just showing the vulnerability in mass storage
.

i hope u understood what i am saying

--
Umer