EOVERFLOW in isochronous mode

Hello,

I am trying to stream audio from usb audio device to my embedded host
through USB 2.0.
My host system is arm based .
device is configured as audio device and using USB Audio class driver
in Isochronous mode.

Every thing is working fine but suddenly while audio is being streamed
we get an USB error
EOVERFLOW and host controller doesn't detect the device any more.
I have checked the "Current Connect Status" bit (bit-0) in PORTSC
register according to EHCI specification.
Its value is 0.
Which means that after EOVERFLOW error occurs connection is broken
either from device side or host side.

I observed USB analyser traces, it shows a failed USB transaction
wherein it shows a packet of size
1042 arriving from device to Host whereas the max packet size in
isochronous mode is 1024
(Most probable reason for overflow).

I am a beginer in USB and my question is that

1. Where should this error be handled, At host controller (h/w) level,
HCD level, USB Protocol Level or device firmware .

2. What type of error it is h/w, s/w.

3. I tried to ignore overflow error for that particular micro frame
and keep on processing successive uframes
   but because the "current connect status" is already 0
(disconnected). No use of doing that.

Please suggest me how can I prevent or recover from this error at
software level.

Regards
Nitin Arora