Re: IOCTL for mct u232 p9

Greg,

Many thanks for your reply. I'm sorry for the delay in a follow-up. I wasn't subscribed to http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/ and unfortunately only now I found that you had actually posted a reply to my initial email below the same day I had sent it.
I read documentation on kernel patching, re-applied my changes on top of linux-2.6.35.10-72.fc14.x86_64 and generated a patch file (attached). I will also send another email that will contain the same patch but will have the same format as described in documentation,

Thank you in advance for getting this change into distros,
 Vadim.