Re: USB 3.0 Drivers

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 01:54:58PM +0100, Jean-Antoine Hours wrote:
> Hello Ms. Sharp,
>

> First I would like to thank you for your support on the USB 3.0 drivers.
>
> I followed you how to and I now finding myself sending you my dmesg output
> log with CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD_DEBUGGING enabled in the kernel.
>
> You'll see a the end of the dmesg output there is my problem, I had it also
> with the Ubuntu 10.04 default kernel (before compiling a new one with your
> xhci driver).

I see a lot of successful bulk transfers.  On a high level, what is your
issue?  Can you point me to a line number in the log file where the
issue starts?

> Do you have any idea where the problem could come from?
>

> My configuration is following :
>
> Motherboard : Zotac 9300 itx wifi r0
>
> USB 3.0 PCI 1X card
>
> External enclosure 4-Bays connected on USB 3.0

The log file Jean-Antoine sent me is here, if anyone wants to take a
look at it:

http://minilop.net/~sarah/xhci-log-2010-12-12-13-14.rar

Sarah Sharp