Re: Regarding Poulsbo USB gadget driver (IUSBC)

Dear all

I'll answer to myself, so maybe someone else that is working with this device can find this email and get to the right solution sooner than I :-)

It seems that all the driver proposed to the "official" mailing list are somehow buggy.

By looking inside the official Intel embedded mailing list (I cannot post the link here because is a restricted mailing list, you have to register to the Intel embedded design center (edc.intel.com) to access to it), I've found a support thread with attached a driver that is newer than all the one proposed for inclusion in the kernel and that solve all problem that I had.
This driver support kernel version: 2.6.22.18, 2.6.24, 2.6.26, 2.6.27

Best Regards,

Andrea