Re: AMD Geode CS5536 problem

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010, Alex Sinchenko wrote:

> >> Try again, without ehci-hcd and with only one hub plugged in, no other
> >> USB devices.  Let's see what happens then.
>
> > I will try that ASAP.
>
> I tried to run Linux with only hub connected - no errors, without and with ehci

Good.  Now do the same thing, but this time plug in the hub before
booting.

If that works, try plugging some of the other devices into the hub
before booting.

Go all the way up to the point where you have one hub with two sound
cards and two serial converters attached before the system starts.
Let's see how that turns out.

Alan Stern