Re: CDC_ACM, TU4310 and odd behaviour

Looking at the windows.closing.reader.log and comparing it to the attached pcap of the same operation(closing a reader) I see the following differences: 1.I only see the windows driver sending one URB_FUNCTION_CLASS_INTERFACE and one URB_FUNCTION_CONTROL_TRANSFER packet on close, whereas cdc_acm seems to send a control packet, get an answer, and then an interrupt, followed by errors.

2.In the control packet itself, sent by the host I see:
Windows: 21 22 02 00 00 00 00 00 [...]
CDC_ACM: 21 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 [...]
I am not sure if that 02 is significant or not.

- Paul-Kenji