xhci: Would-be BUG in xhci_find_new_dequeue_state()

Hi Sarah,

I am running a modified version of the xhci debugging patch you created for me
a couple of months ago, on top of the 2.6.36 kernel. I hit the second WARN in
xhci_find_new_dequeue_state(), because the call to find_trb_seg() returned NULL.

This happens two times in the log. Both times, it happens after the host
controller returns a COMP_STOP_INVAL completion code, for some reason. Is
there any way to tell from the log, what caused the COMP_STOP_INVAL to occur?
Maybe we need some more debugging code to track it down?

One possibly strange thing I see, is that there is a single TRB on the TD list,
and the same TRB is also on the Cancelled TD list. Is it expected for the same
TRB to be on both lists?

This happened while running a USB-IF Gold Tree-like setup, and repeatedly
plugging and unplugging the entire tree from the xHC controller. (We have been
seeing problems with devices sometimes not being enumerated with the gold tree
setup.)

The log is attached. I would appreciate it if you could have a look. Thanks.

--
Paul