Re: android audio driver

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 09:02:40PM -0500, Kirill Igumenshchev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Android lacks good sound quality. I'd like to use an external sound card.
> Do you know if there is any effort somewhere to write drivers for
> android devices?

All normal kernel drivers should work with android as it just uses the
standard Linux kernel + a bunch of android-specific stuff.

But what does this have to do with the Linux USB stack?

Try asking on the Linux ALSA developer mailing list, but please be
specific about your request.

good luck,

greg k-h