Re: 2.6.31.14 fails compile with no CONFIG_PM.

On 15 Oct 2010, stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Where did this source file come from?  It isn't the same as the vanilla
>> 2.6.31.14 hub.c.  In particular, the misspelled comment and the
>> problematic assignment aren't present in the file from kernel.org.

In case some one comes to the same sorry conclusions as I did.  The
Freescale IMX site has patched version of the 3.6.31 kernel.  This was
the base source that Freescale originally used.  However as of 2.6.32,
IMx support was merged into the mainline.

People wishing to develop for the IMx can take the latest kernel and
use this.  That is not well advertised on the Freescale web site.  The
IMx USB related drivers are in,

 driver/usb/host/ehci-mxc.c

as some vague attempt to keep this on topic for linux-usb.  Again,
sorry to have distracted you.

Fwiw,
Bill Pringlemeir.