Re: ALSA -18 infinite loop

Amit,

in snd_complete_urb()
snd_pcm_stop() is only linked to failure of subs->ops.prepare(subs,
substream->runtime, urb) or usb_submit_urb(urb, GFP_ATOMIC)

when you get continuous loop of -18 error messages ..can you find out
following values in function retire_capture_urb()
- urb->number_of_packets
- runtime->frame_bits
- urb->iso_frame_desc[i].actual_length
- len