Re: Issue with USB Serial driver (USB CDC)

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Toan Pham <tpham3783@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From your log,
>
> it seems a little bit unusual for one device (when  plugged in), to
> registers with two different USB buses (bus 2 & 3),
> and especially having the same address number 12.
>

> I'd try to release USB hub, bus 3 and try again.
>
> echo -n '3-0:1.0' > /sys/bus/usb/drivers/usb/unbind

As I said in my previous email, after restarting the system, once, I
am able to do communicate with my device through my application.
Still, my device is connected to two buses (I do not know, why it is
connected to two buses). However, the device node is created for bus 2
(which is the first bus number, in this case).

Thanks and Regards,
Ramya.