Pending MUSB patches

Hi all,

now I'm finally catching up with MUSB patches. The list below is the
patches I already have pending in my branch, if there's any **FIX** I
should consider for next -rc please reply to this email with either
attached patches or pointers to mailing list archives.

8<------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maulik Mankad (1):
      usb: musb: host: unmap the buffer for PIO data transfers

Ming Lei (6):
      usb: musb: gadget: fix kernel panic if using out ep with FIFO_TXRX style
      usb: musb: gadget: fix bulk IN inifinit hangs in double buffer case
      usb: musb: gadget: enable autoclear for OUT transfer in both DMA 0 and DMA 1
      usb: musb: gadget: fix DMA length for OUT transfer
      usb: musb: gadget: complete request only if data is transfered over
      usb: musb: gadget: fix dma length in txstate

Sergei Shtylyov (1):
      usb: musb: make DBG() calls actually depend on CONFIG_USB_MUSB_DEBUG

--
balbi