Re: ACRUX gamepads not happy with autosuspend?

Am Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010, 14:14:13 schrieb x0r:
> В Втр, 20/07/2010 в 12:03 +0200, Oliver Neukum пишет:

> > > That would be my first question -- who enabled autosuspend, if it was
> > > really on? I thought it should be still off by default, shouldn't it?
> >
> > It is off by default, but that doesn't stop Ubuntu having a udev rule to
> > switch it on or patching the kernel, so it might be on. We simply need
> > to know.
> >
> > 	Regards
> > 		Oliver
> >

> x0r@desktop:~$ cat /sys/bus/usb/devices/5-1/power/autosuspend
> 2
>
> Does it mean that autosuspend is enabled?

No, this means that if it is enabled a heuristic timeout of 2s is used.
That is if your device has been being idle for 2s, it will be autosuspend.

Whether it is autosuspended at all all is controlled in the "level" attribute.

on = no autosuspend
auto = autosuspend activated

	HTH
		Oliver