USB questions

 Dear all:
below are my questions about USB:
1.  from the spec, it says when we receive STS_FATAL, we need to reset
the host and re-initial the host. The Note of section 4.15.2.4.
But from src, I don't see where we initial the host again after we
receive STS_FATAL interrupt.

2. what are the functions in ehci dbg used for?
such as create_debug_files, create_companion_file()

3. how usb device controller driver pass host commands to gadget driver?
    Gadget driver will call usb_ep_queue to let usb device controller
know which ep and what data shoud it put in the fifo but how and where
device controller grap the fifo content of ep to let gadget driver
know? Take dummy_hcd and file-backed storeage gadget for example,
file-backed storage fires command by calling start_transfer but how
dummy pass urb information to  file-backed storeage?

appreciate your help,
miloody