S3C2410 UDC interrupt handling

Hello Michael and Marek,

I've found that you're involved in Linux USB gadget development, and
I've decided to write you a email asking about full speed S3C2410 UDC
specifics, hope you could help me with some information.

Right now in the UDC driver in the Linux kernel there is a bug related
with MCU feedback irq notification after IN_PKT_RDY set for endpoints.
There is no processing of EP interrupts, when EP_INT_REG == 0, and
this leads to stopping in IN queue processing. Consequently host
doesn't receive responses on its requiests in reasonable time etc.

It is observed that the interrupt is honestly reported, but no bits
are set in EP_INT_REG. For now in my development branch of the Linux
kernel I process all interrupts under (EP_INT_REG == 0 &&
USB_INT_REG == 0 && PWR_REG == 0) condition with EP0 handler, and it
at least works well for g_file_storage gadget.

I have a question, if such behaviour, namely no set bits in
EP_INT_REG, present for bulk endpoints too. If it is so, how should
the driver interpret the condition EP_INT_REG == 0 and select a proper
EP for IN queue processing?

Thank you for help.

With best wishes,
Vladimir