some questions regarding the Synopsys DWC OTG driver

I am currently using the Synopsys DWC OTG driver from the DENX repository and having some problems with it. I have also tried the driver recently posted on this list by Fushen Chen and am having the same problems.

I am using it on an AMCC 460EX in device mode only with the gadgetfs filesystem to implement a gadget that has a control endpoint, a bulk IN  endpoint, a bulk OUT endpoint and an interrupt IN endpoint. It is not unusual to transmit very large buffers on the bulk IN endpoint, i.e. 100's of KB.

I am running into problems with the "in token received with endpoint mismatch" interrupt. I believe that while the controller is in the process of transmitting a very large buffer on the bulk in endpoint, an IN token arrives for the interrupt IN endpoint, thus triggering the interrupt. It also looks like functionality for the endpoint mismatch interrupt isn't complete in the driver.

Can anyone familiar with this driver suggest what I should be doing to handle this? The 460EX manual says that the application must predict the sequence in which the host sends IN tokens. I am pretty sure that this is not possible for my application. Should I be looking at making my interrupt IN endpoint a periodic endpoint?

Thanks,
Carolyn Smith
Tektronix, Inc.