Re: Device not accepting address, error -110 and others

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Toan Pham <tpham3783@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Try to change the descriptor timeout parameter, test it again and see
> if error -110 still occur:
>

> echo -n 12000 > /sys/module/usbcore/parameters/initial_descriptor_timeout

Nothing happened, still the same, error -110, even when I don't have
any usb device plugged. Very strange... this is making my computer
very slow, mainly during boot and before the gdm login screen appears,
after X starts, it takes about 1min to show me the login screen. Any
more clue? I don't have windows installed in my laptop to test if usb
ports are working properly, but I remember when this occurs for the
first time, I had windows and I tested there and it was working
correctly.

Any other clue? I'm really disappointed with this error... it is
prevent me to work comfortable.

Thank you,
Leandro.