reading USB data through usbdevfs

Hi,

I am writing USB user space driver on Host side. It is not following any class but a vendor specific.
It is doing Bulk IN and OUT transfers. Device side gadget driver is doing Bulk Write and Host is waiting for the data.

Now, on the host side I am doing in the userspace,
{
    For loop for 1024 times
    {...
        Fill urb struct
        urb->buffer_length = len;

        ioctl(h->desc, USBDEVFS_SUBMITURB, urb);

        ioctl(h->desc, USBDEVFS_REAPURB, &urb_reap);
    }
}

However, everytime I reaped URB, it gets the same data. For all 1024 times. And the data is the part (of length = urb->buffer_length) of first URB submitted from gadget side. All urb struct and buffers are maintained properly.

Interestingly, if I change length (urb->buffer_length = len) such that it matches with what gadget side driver is sending (or doing urb_submit), I start getting proper data each time.

Looks like a Bug somewhere in usbdevfs. ??

Thanks,
Viral Mehta

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.