usb-serial: autodetecting device

Hello,

I got a USB device that is compatible with usb-serial however it is
detected automatically, in lastest kernel, as cdc_acm modem but it is
not a modem but a Pinpad (device used for credit-card usage). I'm
looking for a way to discover which chipset it has. How can I do that?

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ossystems.com.br