RE: Regression found with link TRB activation patch

Yes, I have encountered this problem too and found that with this patch,
even without isoc transfer implemented, plugging an isoc device will
cause the system hangs. I just remove the patch for isoc testing and
trying to figure out what the patch does. It's good that you found it
too.

> Also, how are you doing on the isoch patches?  Did you end up fixing
the
> problem when multiple URBs are skipped?  I hope you're not waiting on
me
> to refactor the handle_tx_event() function, but if you are, please let
> me know.  I'd like to get all your patches (including the PM patches)
> reviewed, tested, and queued before I leave for a conference/vacation
on
> June 25th.  Otherwise they will have to wait until after July 12th.

Thanks for your concern. Yes, I'm doing the handle_tx_event() refine
work but I have been engaging in some other urgent tasks these
days(including investigating the xHCI 1.0 spec) and sorry for the late
response. I'll do my best to submit the patches ASAP. Thanks for your
help!

Thanks,
Andiry