Re: selection of usb configuration on the fly on usb host

Hi Alan ,

Thanx for the reply .

Yes the below mentioned facts are needed and my requirement .

If some quirk can be added which can prevent the core from
installing the mass storage config automatically ,
my problem will be solved .

Looking forward to more insight in this regard .

Thanx & Regards
Amit Nagal