HID - How to get SetFeature Response

Hi
I am writing an HID driver to my Hardware .
I have a question regarding Set/Get Feature to USB device.
How to receive a reply after i send usbhid_submit_report(hid, report,
USB_DIR_OUT);

I tried using usbhid_wait_io(hid);
but i get this error: WARNING: "usbhid_wait_io"  undefined!

How can i receive the response related to the report i send.
(the response will be on the interrupt endpoint)