Re: isp1362 driver with isochronous support

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

Even I tried linux kernel 2.6.31. Though isp1362 driver is not part of
main stream, I can see isp116x-hcd driver, but again it does not
support "isochronous" transfer type as well.

Need you guys expert advice on how to proceed further.

Thanks