Re: usb resume errors

Am Donnerstag, 25. März 2010 11:33:12 schrieben Sie:
> >    My understanding is - If suspend-resume has to work then we need to
> > put all the interfaces to suspend.
> >    Is there a workaround/hack?
>
> Have you tried to set the reset resume quirk for the root hub?

To be precise, you'll have to set the quirk for every device. But for testing
as long as you have only the device in question on the bus, the root hub
should be enough (though you'd better also set it for your device) as the
root hub will also be suspend.

	Regards
		Oliver