[ANNOUNCE] musb pending patches

Hi all,

as of now I only have one pending patch which is the NAK limitation for control endpoints. All others are either on Greg's queue or I'm preparing to send today or tomorrow.

From now on, please help us do a better job and only send _fixes_ during the -rc cycle. I'll be accepting new code by -rc6 only. If you send new code before that, I'll comment on the patch and delete it from my inbox.

Also, let's try to setup a few goals we want to achieve on each major release. There's plenty of goofy code we still have to cleanup, I have to prepare the mode1 patches again, it would be nice to decouple the arch code (blackin.c omap2430.c tusb010.c) from the core musb code so that we could compile everything in and better test the compilation environment.

I'll setup a page at http://elinux.org/MUSB so we can add goals there. Also information about supported hardware etc. If you have spare time, please help improving the page.

--
balbi