Re: Serial Console Over USB Gadget Serial Driver

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:43:18 +0100, Steve Kreyer
<kreyer.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is it possible in general to have a serial console output over USB
> gadget port? I have a device using U-Boot and Linux. In U-Boot a serial
> console over USB gadget works fine but I get stucked on Linux.

you just to run getty on the ttyGS port.

you could either make a script in /etc/init.d to modprobe the
serial gagdget and run getty with correct parameters or
link the serial gadget statically and put something on
/etc/inittab.

--
balbi