Re: USB driver query

Hi,
on the working hardware (its an older h/w version ) we got it fixed by
the H/W vendor to class "ff" and our request to change the class to "ff"
was denied by the vendor for the newer version (reasons unknown).
So, I am exploring the alternative methods to load the
"usbserial-generic" for the newer hardware too.

coming to your suggestion, how do I select the proper configuration?
This modem Hardware has some storage space too. This is recognized as a
storage device on WIN XP as well as Ubuntu.

Thanks & regards
Murali