Setting usb autosuspend idle-delay in milliseconds

Hi!

Is there any way to set the usb autosudpend idle-delay time in smaller
increments than 1s? We're seeing some issues with a 0s delay (not
investigated much yet) but all is good with a delay of 1s.

We're curious if there's a way to finetune the delay or if there's some
obvious reason for having 1s increments that we're not aware of? Maybe
the gain of having finer grained control is negligable?

Thanks!

Regards
Torgny Johansson