Re: bluetooth adapters keep disconnecting with an "USB disconnect"

At 15:09 12.01.2010, Oliver Neukum wrote:
Am Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010 13:39:01 schrieb Peter Kornatowski:
> datacards, etc.) when they used them with an USB-hub. So I tried it
> out and connected 2 bt-adapters directly to my computer and just one
> to the USB-hub and the USB-disconnects got significantly fewer
> (roughly one every 3 days - this would be OK, but still the
> USB-disconnect sometimes occured just shortly after startup and then
> not anymore for a few days, sometimes it occured after 2 days, so it
> seems to be completely random). Another disadvantage is that this is
> limiting the positioning of the bt-adapters so that I have bt-quality-issues.
> Another issue is that there is another form of disconnect occuring on

Can you confirm it happens only if you use hubs or is it just more frequent?

        Regards
                Oliver

If I use two or more hubs the disconnects are getting more frequent. I haven't tried it yet without a hub because of just three usb-ports. But I think that I could disable the soundcard and the gsm-module, log in through ssh and run a test with only the three bluetooth-adapters (so without a hub).
Hopefully over the weekend.

Best regards, Peter