usb: typec: hd3ss3220: request on how to test & submit a patch

Dear linux-usb mailing list,

I've been working recently on a small patch series for the TI HD3SS3220 Type-C controller, adding a couple of features.
I was thinking about submitting this patch here.

However I developed my commits against version 5.15.71 of the linux-imx kernel from Variscite [1].
While I can rebase my changes onto main, I unfortunately haven't managed to get the mainline kernel to boot on the hardware I have at my disposal, so I wouldn't be able to test those changes.