Repo: linux-usb-gadgets / ptp-gadget

Dear Linux USB Develop Team,

I am trying to use your ptp-gadget repo. I compile and run the ptp.o
file successfully but it shows nothing. I built it on Pi CM4 with a 32
bit Raspbian OS and connected it to my PC. But the PC cannot recognize
Pi as an usb device, I don't know whether it needs a driver and how to
install the driver. In addition, I use Functionfs to create a usb
gadget and mount to it /dev/ptp directory, then run ptp.o.

I hope that you guys could explain to me more about your ptp-gaget
repo and help me resolve the above problem. I am looking forward to
hearing from you guys soon!

Best regards,
Le Minh Quan,
Software Embedded Engineer,