No SuperSpeedPlus on AMD X570S motherboard

Hi,

I have just noticed after two years of ownership that my reported speeds for two different USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbit) devices are reporting as connected at 5Gbit. I do not recall that I checked the speeds in the past two years so I am uncertain if it ever worked at Plus speed.

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570SI AORUS PRO AX
Kernel: 6.8.7
OS: Fedora 40

There is one USB-A 3.2 Gen2 port and one USB-C Gen2 port on the back panel. Both ports report SuperSpeed only (5Gbit) when SuperSpeedPlus devices are plugged into them.

Windows 10 shows both ports can work at SuperSpeedPlus 10Gbit speed with the USB Device Tree Viewer tool.

Is there anything that could I do to fix this for Linux?

Thanks,
Michael