Re: [patch-v2.6.32+ 0/8] musb patches

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:25:33AM +0100, ext Gadiyar, Anand wrote:
Felipe Balbi wrote:
Hi all,

The following patches should be queued for the next -rc release.

Cliff Cai (1):
  usb: musb: fix compiling warning with min() macro

Felipe Balbi (7):
  usb: musb: move to sysfs_groups
  usb: musb: remove some of the never defined defines
  usb: musb: get rid of musb->set_clock
  usb: musb: move musb_remove to __exit
  usb: musb: use resource_size()
  usb: musb: move two printk to dev_err
  MAINTAINERS: Fix my tree's address

It would be good to have these merged - lesser patches to track.

There are also the bug-fix patches I sent out earlier.
<http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=126011742307543&w=2>

For what it's worth, this series is:

Acked-by: Anand Gadiyar <gadiyar@xxxxxx>

I missed those.. Will fetch them and drop the musb-clock stuff for now as we have to agree on who will carry the arch changes. Will send new patches soon. Just a sec.

--
balbi