[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbolt/USB4 debugging tools

Hi all,

This is mostly for the folks developing and testing Thunderbolt/USB4
driver side of things but may be useful for others too. Not intented to
replace anything we already have for the regular user stack.

In summary this is a collection of small tools that provide bit more
user friendly access to the sysfs/debugfs/tracefs interfaces made
available by the driver. Mainly useful for debugging issues around the
software connection manager parts of the driver (although some of these
work with the firmware connection manager too). We have been using this
internally for a while.

The repository can be found here:

  https://github.com/intel/tbtools