question to usbip linux kernel

Dear Mr. Kroah-Hartman,

on github I saw that you are developping the usbip project. I have a
problematic issue here when connecting a hid device (connecting from linux
to linux). This issue does not exist on the windows server version of usbip
(usbipd-win github project) where I also contacted the developer for more
invastigating, because this developer has a big knowledge and also had
solved such cases. You can find the open issue here trying to detect what
causes this issue:
https://github.com/dorssel/usbipd-win/issues/816

As you can see there, I already have attached usbmon captures too:
https://github.com/dorssel/usbipd-win/issues/816#issuecomment-1870343829

Perhaps the developer of usbpid-win project has given an idea or answer to
solve this issue:
https://github.com/dorssel/usbipd-win/issues/816#issuecomment-1870301129

Eventually this has to be fixed in
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tree/master/tools/usb/usbip
or here?
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tree/master/drivers/usb/usbip

Could you look at this issue please and tell if there is a chance to fix it?
Or is it possible to build/compile an own version of usbip server with some
code fixing and if yes what file should be affected with a fix in which line
of code (perhaps it is only a timeout issue and needs somewhere a sleep of
some milliseconds after the attaching process)?

If this issue has something to do with a timeout to set after he attaching
was done, one can think of a new parameter in usbip command which tells to
wait some milliseconds to wait.

Regrads
Daniel Krüger