Re: new device - agfa af5080MS

2009/12/5 Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009, Ben Efros wrote:
>
> Daniel, try out the patch below and let us know
> how it works.
>
> Alan Stern
Thanks Alan, it works, I can mount the device and browse it.
If you're interested in the usbmon output then here a link with the
output gzipped
(I don't know if its ok to attach here files because nobody does it ;)
the smaller file is without mounting and the bigger is when I mount the device
http://kosmetyka.tk/mon.tgz

> +/* Reported by Daniel Kuku <daniel.kuku@xxxxxxxxx> */

when it goes included to the sources then my name is Kukula

--
Regards
Daniel Kukuła