Re: Question regarding CDC NCM and VNC performance issue

On 05.12.23 13:22, Hiago De Franco wrote:

Hi,

During the ping, nothing changes, VNC continues to be extremely slow.

I was wondering whether you ping itself has bad delays.

I switched from NCM to ECM for testing purposes. On ECM, everything works
seamlessly without any issues. It appears that the problem may be specific
to the combination of NCM and the Linux host machine, as the setup works
fine on Windows.

I'm curious if there are issues with NCM and small USB packet lengths.
The VNC application tends to send numerous small packets (1514 bytes).

1514 is a standard ethernet packet. What is wNtbOutMaxDatagrams on your
device?

	Regards
		Oliver