Re: device driver association

On 11/26/2023 13:38, Ian Zurutuza wrote:
Hi,

I need help associating this device with the proper driver for serial
communication. If I am barking up the wrong tree, please let me know.

I am able to open a serial port to send commands to the Epson BT-40
moverio AR glasses after running this command `sudo modprobe -r
cdc_acm && sudo modprobe usbserial vendor=0x04b8 product=0x0d12`.
After I saw in the system log a message that asked me to reach out to
this mailing list to get this device added to a proper driver. >

The proper driver is cdc-acm but your device has to be defined in the driver with the quirk NO_UNION_NORMAL due to the flawed Union descriptor in your device.

Lars