GadgetFS ep0 OUT transactions immediately following SETUP transactions

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the help!

I'm trying to modify the GadgetFS kernel driver to be able to handle
Vendor Specific Out requests to ep0. All of these transactions are
occuring on ep0. Right now the host is sending the SETUP transaction,
then an OUT transaction with vendor specific data, which is followed
by the device sending an IN transaction to acknowledge the whole
request. When polling the ep0 file descriptor in userspace, I can
receive the Vendor Specific SETUP transaction and the respective
bRequest, wValue, etc values from the SETUP transaction. However, I
can't figure out how to also get the data from the OUT transaction
into userspace. I have tried modifying inode.c for gadgetFS but am not
sure where to begin to do this.

Thank you,
Ronald Du