Something is really broken for Logitech webcams

Hi,

looking at bd21f0222adab
("USB: Fix chipmunk-like voice when using Logitech C270 for recording audio.")
we see that it introduced RESET_RESUME for the C270 webcam

For that camera I asked a user to provide lsusb, which got this
(a bit shortened)

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 046d:0825 Logitech, Inc. Webcam C270
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceClass          239 Miscellaneous Device
  bDeviceSubClass         2
  bDeviceProtocol         1 Interface Association
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x046d Logitech, Inc.
  idProduct          0x0825 Webcam C270

    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           1
      bInterfaceClass        14 Video
      bInterfaceSubClass      1 Video Control
      bInterfaceProtocol      0
      iInterface              0

So this thing says that it is UVC. That means that it should trigger
e387ef5c47dde ("usb: Add USB_QUIRK_RESET_RESUME for all Logitech UVC webcams")
adding the following declaration:

static const struct usb_device_id usb_interface_quirk_list[] = {
        /* Logitech UVC Cameras */
        { USB_VENDOR_AND_INTERFACE_INFO(0x046d, USB_CLASS_VIDEO, 1, 0),
          .driver_info = USB_QUIRK_RESET_RESUME },

wich AFAICT matches the device.

On the face of it, this makes no sense. What is going on here?
Do we really need to assume that Logitech has been selling a whole slew
of cameras in both UVC and something else, which we have no driver for,
but nobody complains?

Could somebody please look at this or am I somehow not right in the head?

And Marco specifically, did you make your patch based on a bisection?

	Regards
		Oliver