Thunderbolt/USB4 maintenance on vacation during July

Dear all,

It is that time of the year again :) Finland is pretty much closing up
as people are heading for a well deserved vacation during the July. This
puts the Thunderbolt/USB4 into "vacation mode" too but I will be back in
August gathering whatever was sent to me.

I wish everyone good summer, remember to relax! See you again in August :)

Cheers!