Re: Cypress CDC ACM serial port not working correctly with autosuspend

On 30.01.23 16:44, Michael Laß wrote:

What I did during the trace:
- Use the serial connection to launch
      while true; do date; sleep 3; done
   on the remote device.
- I received the output of the very first `date` but not the upcoming
   ones.
- After 10 seconds or so I sent a couple of characters and afterwards
   received another `date` output.

Hi,

I haven't forgotten you. Sorry for the delay.
Yet for soem reason I cannot get Wireshark to read your logs.
Would it be too much to ask you to recapture with Wireshark
and save in the native format? 103K is too large to look through.

	Regards
		Oliver