USBMon Parser script

Hi,

I think, wireshark already does this with better GUI, but I just
wanted to learn shell scripting,
so I thought this could be the best thing to try, So I tried to parse
usbmon data using shell script.
I have attached the same script, to get some review/feedback regarding
the current implementation,
to get some more error logs, and If I am misunderstanding anything.
Right now, for non control endpoints, it only works for mass-storage
class, and wish to add more interface if it is worth doing.

You can run this script as,

        1. mount -t debugfs none_debugs /sys/kernel/debug
        2. modprobe usbmon [only, if module not already loaded]
        3. cat /sys/kernel/debug/usbmon/0u > ~/usbmonlog.txt
        4. connect mass-storage usb device and do necessary operations
        5. On another terminal, start parsing using "bash
parse_usbmon.sh -f  ~/usbmonlog.txt"
           along with -f , following _optional_ variable args are supported
           "-e X" parse only endpoint X [currently supported only ept 0]
           "-a XXX" parse only device addr XXX
           "-v" print URB Tag, Timestamp in microseconds, Event Type & addr
           "-h" print this help

Thanks for all your feedback and error logs.

Regards,
Shivdas Gujare