Re: SMMU Fault after setting RUN_STOP during gadget_pullup

On 12/23/2022 7:56 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 07:26:49PM +0530, Krishna Kurapati PSSNV wrote:
Hi all,

I am facing one SMMU fault with FAR=0x00 on current targets running on 5.10
and 5.15 with following signature:

What about 6.1?

thanks,

greg k-h

Hi Greg,

Current mobile targets are running on 5.10 and 5.15 only till now. No target on 6.1 hasn't come up completely yet. So not sure if this issue is there on 6.1.

I can try putting 6.1 on a minimal busybox ramdisk image on the mobile target and see if the issue comes up but seeing that the issue is random and seen only after long duration, I might take some time to get back with the results.

In the meantime, I would be happy to try out any ideas coming up from community in the meantime on current 5.15 build.

Regards,
Krishna,