Error 110 from ASMedia Host Controller

Hi there -

I'm seeing a failure from XHCI_HCD when I stream video from Intel
Realsense cameras through an ASMedia ASM3042 USB host controller. The
issue usually manifests as repeated Error 110s from the camera as long
as I'm trying to stream data:
[  100.227800] usb 4-1: Failed to query (SET_CUR) UVC control 1 on
unit 3: -110 (exp. 1024).
Followed by a bit of a lockup from XHCI_HCD. lsusb will hang and I
can't get any image data from the camera.
I've observed this in the following conditions:

-I've reproduced the problem on kernel 6.0.11 and 6.1.0-rc8, as well
as every older kernel I've tried (5.13 and 4.15)
-It seems to happen sooner when there are multiple cameras connected
and streaming. In the attached logs, I'm streaming from four cameras,
two via an ASM3042 and two via an Intel host controller
-It seems to happen when I stop and re-start streaming from the
cameras repeatedly

You can find the kernel trace and dmesg output here:
https://bostondynamics1.box.com/s/qtn28it8avda6pvve5sowyaeff4jzlyr
Please let me know if I can provide any other information; I do have a
USB 3.0 analyzer, and I can provide traces from it if helpful.

Thanks,
Joe Bolling